Our health and safety policy as well as our safety and quality assurance policies will ensure we deliver products of high quality while our employees and associates are kept safe from harms way.
Health and safety policy
Our aim is ZERO accident performance. To fulfil this aim, we shall focus on establishing and maintaining:
• Management Commitment
• Employee Commitment
• Putting Health and Safety issues to the forefront
• Proactive prevention measures
Quality Assurance Policy
The company recognises that in order to achieve a required end-product we need to agree to and implement the applicable controls as specified by our clients or as reflected in the contract documentations between ourselves and the clients. Through our suppliers and sub-contractors we complete work in accordance with the applicable quality plans and quality control procedures.
Quality policy statement
Reyoko Designs and Construction in its motto signifies the concept of a focused company, which concentrates on providing its customers with a qualitative product.
Our quality control and objectives:
- To deliver our clients the standards of quality specified in the contract within budget;
- To create and maintain a culture of quality within the group; and
- To ensure that all our employees are trained in quality assurance and that this training is ongoing at all levels;
- To meet all legal requirements;
- To provide the resources necessary to achieve the required level of quality;
- To ensure that quality control mechanisms are being sufficiently and effectively applied at all times;
- To provide documentary evidence of all quality control measures;
- To ensure that all consultants, suppliers, sub-contractors and others who are involved in our projects meet the required quality standards;
- To continually review, improve and implement quality control and best practice procedures; and
- To seek feedback from our clients and consultants as to the level of quality delivered.